- Active Optical Cables (AOC) combines the technology of optical module and fiber optical cable. It has been used widely for both telecommunication and data communications. The deployed equipment includes servers, storages, switches, routers, computing equipment, and, etc.
- AOC supports the parallel transmission, including 40G, 100G and beyond Ethernet, 56G, 100G and 200G Infiniband and 128G, 256G Fiber Channel application, also supports 40G QSFP to 4x 10G SFP+ Parallel Fan-Out transmission application, 100G QSFP28 to 4x 25G SFP+ Parallel Fan-Out transmission application. AOC is also be used in multi-channels serial transmission network.
- AOC accelerates storage, data, and high-performance computing’s optical fiber connectivity.
- The passive optical interconnect products (round & ribbon) could deploy in QSFP AOC, QSFP28 AOC, CXP AOC, CFP AOC, CPAK AOC and new types of mode, QSFP-DD AOC, Micro-QSFP AOC, CDFP AOC products, and, etc.
- Connector A: MT/Prizm/FA/PZ
- Connector B: MT/Prizm/FA/PZ
- Fiber shape: ribbon
- Fiber count: 12
- Fiber type: OM3, OM4; OM1, OM2；OS1,OS2;
- Length: 20~100mm, and customized length available
- Length tolerance: +500um/-0um
- Passive coupling with guide pins and 0, 8 degrees
- Passive coupling with guide pins and 90 degrees
- Active coupling with light source and 0~ 45 degrees
- Passive optical interconnect jumpers could be deployed in QSFP AOC, QSFP28 AOC, QSFP-DD AOC, Micro QSFP AOC, CXP AOC, CFP AOC, CDFP AOC, and any parallel optical transceiver module AOC, supporting network types include Ethernet with optical fiber transmission, Infiniband with optical fiber transmission, and Fiber Channel.
- GR-1435, GR-1221 compliant
- Transmission mode: multi-channel serial and parallel transmission mode
- High accuracy,
- Support：12 x 1.25~3.5G, 2X40G(4x10G), 2X100G(4x25G), 10X10G, 12x10G, 4x32G
- MT IL ≤0.60 dB typical 0.20dB
- MT RL≥20dB
- -40~＋85 oC